WEB DEVELOPER FULL STACK INTERN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are offering a unique opportunity for highly motivated young professionals to join our pioneer social enterprise.
Our mission is to reconcile business excellence with sustainability and help address global issues (SDGs 2, 12 and 13).
- Design and develop our web platform, including:
- Improvements to the current platform (e.g. our calculation methods)
- Implement new features
- Take part in the redesign of the platform to adopt new web standards (Laravel, Bootstrap, ReactJS)
- Work in an agile environment focused on continuous deliveries and value to our customers
- Web development experience using PHP is required
- Familiar with RESTful API, specifically Laravel backend
- Data processing and calculation experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of UI design is a bonus
- Knowledge of SQL and maintenance of database skills is preferred
Other Skills Requirement
- Excellent conduct of English (verbal and written) is required with Thai being a bonus
- Ability to build reusable code
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Preferred Soft Skills
- Organized, Creative, Autonomous, Daring, and Very Reliable
Level: Entry Level
Starting Date: ASAP, preferred 6 months
Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand (BTS Sala Daeng / MRT Silom) or remote work with regular catch-ups online
Employment Type: Internship
*The candidate needs to have his/her own laptop
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LightBlue is a for-profit social enterprise with a vision to reconcile sustainability and business excellence.