ANDROID DEVELOPER FULL STACK INTERN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are offering a unique opportunity for highly motivated young professionals to join our pioneer social enterprise.
Our mission is to reconcile business excellence with sustainability and help address global issues (SDGs 2, 12 and 13).
- Design and develop our Android Application, including:
- Improvements to the current application (e.g. standardize the code, add security levels)
- Implement an automatic testing method
- Implement a connection with a smart scale and build the application around it (optional)
- Collect feedback from customers and act on them
- Work in an agile environment focused on continuous deliveries and value to our customers
- Android development experience using Kotlin is required
- Familiar with RESTful API, specifically Laravel backend
- Knowledge of JSON, UI design is a bonus
- IDE: Familiar with Android Studio or IntelliJ IDEA to develop Android Applications
- Development of iOS Application is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and maintenance of database skills is preferred
Other Skills Requirement
- Excellent conduct of English (verbal and written) is required with Thai being a bonus
- Ability to build reusable code
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Preferred Soft Skills
- Organized, Creative, Autonomous, Daring, and Very Reliable
Level: Entry Level
Starting Date: ASAP, preferred 6 months
Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand (BTS Sala Daeng / MRT Silom) or remote work with regular catch-ups online
Employment Type: Internship
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LightBlue is a for-profit social enterprise with a vision to reconcile sustainability and business excellence.