Manager, Global Business Development EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for all. Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Europe to drive key strategic partnerships and initiatives. As the first member of Lime’s BD team in Europe, you will play a critical role in developing and executing our partnership strategy. You will be responsible for working with many stakeholders across our central and local teams to evaluate new opportunities, drive alignment, and implement key partnerships across EMEA.
What You'll Do
- Drive new partnerships and initiatives to promote growth and long-term success for Lime
- Own end-to-end BD lifecycle; pitch, negotiate, sign, and execute strong partnerships
- Drive alignment as leader of cross-functional workstreams across Operations, GR, Legal, Finance and Product teams.
- Collaborate closely with Lime’s European leaders and local teams to identify, prioritize, and develop partnership targets
- Drive strategic thinking for partnerships across EMEA; collaborate with Head of Business Development on broader planning and goal setting for the team.
- Drive informed decisions: utilize data and analysis to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome
- Create scalable materials and processes to empower local teams across EMEA
- 6+ years of relevant business development experience
- Experience in mobility or consumer tech business development preferred
- Proven track record as a dealmaker and strategic thinker with an ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to combine business, strategy, product and legal concepts to drive complex partnerships
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade / drive alignment among differing perspectives
- Experience working with in-market Operations and collaborating with cross-functional teams (Legal, Finance, Marketing, and Product)
- Excellent problem solver: creative, solution-oriented, adaptableExcellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
- BA/BS degree
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lime is revolutionizing micro mobility and empowering a new urban lifestyle. The mobile app lets riders easily find and unlock our fleet of shared sma...