Senior Data Analyst-Hardware & Supply Analytics
Remote, OR, USA
Remote Friendly. As long as you are located in the Pacific or Mountain time zone regions within a 3 hour flight to San Francisco to meet up with team monthly or quarterly, you are welcome to work from where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime!
Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
Data is at the core of every decision at Lime - from designing our vehicles, to deploying them, enhancing the user’s experience, or optimizing our warehouse operations. Almost every team engages with Data Science & Analytics (DS&A). We aim to provide measures, insights, and models that drive better business outcomes.
We are looking for a self-driven, curious, and highly logical individual to join our Data Science & Analytics team. You will drive strategic insights and recommendations to help scale and optimize our business. You should have strong analytical skills, excellent communication abilities, and a knack for working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product or Operations in answering critical business questions
- Develop instrumentation to track progress against key business objectives
- Guide product and strategic decisions with experimentation and in-depth analyses
- Conduct statistical analysis to extract insights from the data and communicate findings
- Develop solutions that make data insights accessible to all
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 5+ years of full-time work experience as a Data Analyst / Scientist at a technology company (level and compensation will be commensurate with experience)
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a statistical package such as R or PythonHands-on experience with data pipelines, ETLs, and data visualization tools
- Deep, practical understanding of statistical analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.