Business Development Analyst
Los Angeles, California, USA
EVgo is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, with more than 800 fast charging locations in 66 markets in 34 states. Powered by 100% renewable energy. EVgo serves more than 200,000 customers nationwide.
EVgo fast chargers are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models currently on the market, including Tesla Models S/X/3 with a CHAdeMO adapter EVgo has the best operating record in the industry – more than 98% uptime – and consistently earns top consumer scores on PlugShare.
Founded in 2010, EVgo partners with retail hosts, hotels, shopping centers, gas stations parking lot operators and other stakeholders to make it easier to fast charge your EV close to where you live, work and play.
EVgo is seeking a highly motivated Business Development (BD) Analyst to join our team to accelerate our work with partners electrifying transportation in the United States. We are looking for a smart and driven individual looking to bring robust analysis, strong quantitative skills, excellent research, and presentation skills, and a commitment to partnerships to support EVgo's expanding work with automakers, fleets, utilities, and other customers. The BD analyst will assess new market opportunities, support strategy development, and implementation, and work with the broader EVgo team to deliver solutions for current and prospective partners as we work together to grow the EV market. This position will have both internal responsibilities and direct customer engagement with external partners.
- Conduct a wide variety of desktop and other research, including market assessments, competitive landscape analysis, etc.
- Provide modeling and other analytical support for new and existing product offerings
- Participate in account planning and forecasting activities
- Draft, revise, and support commercial partner and public funding RFPs and other proposal writing processes
- Respond to inbound requests from OEM and fleet partners
- Prepare Power PowerPoint Presentations and other materials for internal and external meetings
- Track and verify industry trend data
- Work cross-functionally with other EVgo leaders to understand business risks and opportunities nationwide
- Support the broader BD team with preparation for key meetings, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA a plus
- 2 + years of work experience, experience with clean energy/mobility a plus
- Demonstrated success in the simultaneous delivery of multiple projects and programs; exemplary attention to detail
- Deep experience and interest in financial modeling, including proficiency with analytical tools, e.g. Excel
- Results-oriented and committed to delivering on individual and team objectives
- Experience with ESRI arcGIS or other geospatial platforms a plus
- Highly developed organizational, time management, and planning skills; top tier verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering results through teams
- Ability to track financial resources; experience with grant writing is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast-growing company where there are a large volume of opportunities for individuals to take ownership and shine
- Team-oriented, professional, and dedicated to customer satisfaction
Your application has been successfully submitted.