San Francisco, CA, USA
We are a part of our communities, we take risks, we live and breathe the streets we occupy and believe the feeling of freedom you get on a bike is bigger than just riding. We've been designing and manufacturing bags since 1989 and still make all of our custom products right here in the Mission of San Francisco.
Store Team Members at Timbuk2 are full of spirit and spend their days helping people find or even design their perfect bag. We believe the best Team Members are the ones who bring their A game to work every day but know how to keep it light and fun.
We're looking for a creative-minded Key Holder to join our in-store crew at our San Francisco location. You bring your energy and commitment to being awesome every day and we will provide you with a great environment, great company perks and kudos when you provide our customers with the in-store experience we strive for.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provide an out-of-this-world Customer Experience
- Perform cashier duties
- Assist customers in styling and designing Timbuk2 custom products
- Assist in creating merchandising displays throughout the store
- Play an active role in creating a fun and positive store environment
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Minimum experience of one season working in a retail environment or other customer service-related role
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift and carry 15 pounds (if applicable)
- Previous experience working for a specialty retailer
- Passion for the Brand
This position is part time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.