Financial Reporting Manager
Plymouth, MI, USA
- Manage the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements under US GAAP and international accounting standards
- Ensure reports, filings, and documentation complies with the company’s regulations, professional standards, and GAAP reporting guidelines
- Support investor relations with deliverables required for internal leadership, board of directors, and investors
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting of the company’s financial statements
- Create and maintain reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence
- Construct, identify, develop, and implement custom reports
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Assist with special projects, as needed
This is what you’ll need
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 5-7 years of corporate experience in financial reporting, consolidations, and/or audit
- CPA required, Big Four experience a plus
- SEC reporting experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable to change, both big and small
- Constant desire to learn and challenge others to find the best solution; not afraid of failure
This is where you’ll work
We Are Rivian
Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Starting from a clean sheet has allowed us to learn from and leverage what’s been done in the past while giving us the freedom to reimagine mobility from the ground up. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways.
We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done — thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA, Irvine, CA and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds— but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We’re currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.