Accounts Payable Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Payment Processing high volumes of payments in SAP and other banking systems when necessary
- Reconciliation and posting of supplier auto debits
- Research and resolve various discrepancies and issues with little direction or assistance
- Assist with special project related tasks to improve departmental efficiencies
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other departments within the company as well as company suppliers
this is what you’ll need
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Associates preferred
- SAP experience
- correspondence and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively present information and response to questions from colleagues, managers, and suppliers
- Desire for continuous learning
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Treasury & Finance
We Are Rivian
Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Starting from a clean sheet has allowed us to learn from and leverage what’s been done in the past while giving us the freedom to reimagine mobility from the ground up. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways.
We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done — thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA, Irvine, CA and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds— but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We’re currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to our mission is building a team of adventurous individuals det...