This job is no longer accepting applications.
Powerhouse is an innovation firm and venture fund. Our firm partners with corporations and investors to help them find and engage with cutting-edge startups, tap into proprietary market insights, and lead the next century of clean technology innovation. Our fund, Powerhouse Ventures, identifies and supports founding teams building innovative software to rapidly transform our global energy and mobility systems.
We’re a high-performance, results-based, and impact-oriented team at the center of the clean energy industry and at the edge of innovation. Powerhouse fosters personal and professional growth through a culture of feedback, collaboration, and connection.
The Powerhouse Partnership Manager is a key member of Powerhouse’s innovation team. This individual will work closely with Powerhouse’s partners and internal teams to help build the most innovative, connected, and insightful firm in our space. The specific responsibilities or title may be changed to fit the background and experience of an exceptional candidate.
This position will be based in Oakland, CA, but will be remote until we can safely return to work, tentatively in Summer 2021.
- Manage key partner relationships and serve as a primary point of contact for major Powerhouse partners
- Lead and execute on partner deliverables, including startup & technology scouting, partner workshops, and innovation trends
- Cultivate relationships and facilitate introductions between Powerhouse partners and Powerhouse startups
- Lead partner pipeline development, including sourcing new leads
- Manage key relationships throughout the business development process
- Assess partner needs; help develop and present partnership proposals
- At least 5 years of relevant full-time experience with significant industry experience in clean energy and mobility
- Comfortable building and evolving productive relationships with stakeholders at key partner companies and funds
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Meet and exceed deadlines with consistent follow through
- Passion for work that helps to mitigate the impacts of the climate crisis and deploy clean energy and next-generation mobility
- Industry-relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Competitive pay will be offered commensurate with qualifications, and competitive benefits will be provided. Powerhouse is committed to employee health and wellbeing and covers 100% of comprehensive health insurance plans.
One of our values is to broaden leadership opportunities for women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, and anyone with an experience historically underrepresented in companies, board rooms, and venture funds. We celebrate our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, safe, and growth-oriented environment for all members of our team.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject line ‘Your First and Last Name - Partnership Manager Application’.
Your application has been successfully submitted.