Business Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Tagup, we use machine learning to make the machines that power the world safer, more reliable, and more efficient. As a rapidly scaling AI/ML technology company, we are looking to expand our team.
As a rapidly scaling technology company, we are expanding our corporate team to support growth across the organization. The Business Operations Analyst will report to the Chief of Staff and support the leadership team across all operations and administrative functions. The right candidate will be organized, highly detail oriented, and self-motivated/proactive. The job is currently remote while the team is working from home, but is expected to be in person when the team is able to safely return to the office (not before January ‘21).
In this role you will support all parts of the business. Successful candidates will remove roadblocks for team members and contribute to shaping a high growth startup. You will work closely with the Chief of Staff and the leadership team to improve operational and administrative processes. As with any startup role, you must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and picking up the slack if there is an opportunity to drive value.
The ideal person for this role is a proactive communicator, fast learner, problem solver, and software/technology lover. We promise a fun, engaging environment, close relationship with a highly dedicated team, and the satisfaction of working toward a greater social good. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get in at an exciting stage of a startup, learn a lot, drive efficiency, and grow into their next position in 2-3 years.
- Scheduling interviews, meetings and travel
- Managing inbound communications - general email box, phone line, and physical mail
- Quickbooks administration (AP/AR, expense allocation)
- Records Administration - Equipment management, records maintenance, governmental registrations, team information
- Posting jobs on our site as well as local schools and universities
- Vendor portal registration support
- Organizing team celebrations, events, and outings
- Running errands and office organization
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting preferred, including experience with Quickbooks
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines, and be able to multitask, manage, and prioritize appropriately
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.
Tagup is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Tagup does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tagup employees or any other organization location. Tagup is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tagup provides a platform for industrial equipment manufacturers to monitor their install base, classify equipment operating modes, and predict equipm...