This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Tagup, we use machine learning to make the machines that power the world safer, more reliable, and more efficient. As a rapidly scaling AI/ML technology company, we are looking to expand our team.
As a rapidly scaling technology company, we are expanding our commercial deployments team to support revenue growth. We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team. In this position, the Data Scientist will work closely with our deployments team to deliver cutting-edge analytics/software solutions to our customers. The Data Scientist will deliver/implement analytics solutions that create value for our customers and ensure sustained customer satisfaction with the technical services implemented.
Candidates for this position should have direct experience working with enterprise customers.
- Develop and deploy analytic models on industrial data
- Integrate new data sources into our data pipeline
- Build and maintain data processing and visualization tools
- Validate model performance and quantify value creation potential
- Co-author technical reports on data analysis and model performance
- Work with customers to understand new data sources and the industrial processes they will support
- 3+ years of data science work experience
- Deep experience with python
- Experience shipping products and features early/often
- Experience working with very large datasets, especially using Dask
- Background in time series analysis, hidden Markov models, Gaussian processes, or variational inference.
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.
Tagup is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Tagup does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tagup employees or any other organization location. Tagup is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tagup provides a platform for industrial equipment manufacturers to monitor their install base, classify equipment operating modes, and predict equipm...