Washington D.C., DC, USA
Tigercomm is the top clean economy communications firm in the country, and we’re not shy about saying it. As a team, we’ve dedicated our professional lives to helping the people and companies who didn’t get the memo saying a clean, sustainable economy isn’t possible.
We’re hiring the next generation of aspiring clean economy communicators. The best of the best, people who want to be part of a fun, hard-charging team that works based on a no-office politics policy and focuses intensively on skill building.
As an Account Associate, you’ll:
- Work directly with our Executive Account Manager to help us provide our best-in-class services
- That work will range from building media lists to help create marketing collateral; from crafting online content to monitoring news and online conversations about clients
- Execute and help build effective social media programs for leading clean economy companies, including: social media listening, researching Twitter handles and drafting social media posts
- Create pitch lists and conduct reporter research and outreach
- Run analyses, identify insights and build out PowerPoint presentations or reports as needed, using the latest PR/media monitoring tools
- Once trained, this could be up to 30 percent of this position
- Conduct research for and help write news releases, pitches, blog posts and thought leadership pieces for clients
- Learn and master the latest communications measurement software platforms
- Help us track emerging communications trends, tactics and experts that are helping drive the conversation around clean economy technologies
- Work with our firms’ marketing efforts on presentation support
Committed to our mission and a match with our values. Driven to see just how good and impactful you can be in powering the clean economy. Devoted to details and deadlines. Possessing a good sense of humor (we laugh a lot here).
- Have 1+ year of success in your communications career (tell us what you did!)
- Know the importance of deadlines and details
- Are coachable and thrive in a team environment
- Are self-motivated
- Self-motivate in the face of challenges
- Have experience with media monitoring and measurement tools
- Can write well and effectively
- Are a social media native (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Can handle tasks within large, multifaceted projects through smart, efficient execution
- Have a BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing field (preferred)
- Are able and willing to work long days and weekends on occasion
We drive sustainability as a strategic partner to clean economy clients with complete communication services that expand sales, build brands and secure fair policies.
- (Y)our purpose is sustainability/clean-tech
- Your work is a craft
- Accountability counts
- Breakthrough strategies
- Pitch in
- Own your professional growth…we will, too
Your application has been successfully submitted.