Denver, CO, USA
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of finance, engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination. And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and dining all over our mile-high home; Colorado.
We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, thoughtful and personable finance professional to join our fast-growing company. Like the rest of us, this person will wear many hats; you will work closely with our founders, partners, and investors. Your role, broadly speaking, will be to solve problems and push renewable energy forward. Specifically, you will be charged with supporting our capital formation efforts by providing a best-in-class experience for our institutional investors, managing relationships and administering existing investments. To save the world, it's going to take the world, and in this role, you'll be on the front-lines of our renewable energy revolution.
If you get excited about bringing an entirely new asset class to market, building a personal platform in renewable energy, joining an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the relationships needed to make all of that happen are flourishing, then this is the role for you.
- Relationship Management - You have 2+ years of financial relationship management experience. You have a successful track record of providing best-in-class service to your clients.
- Solar Experience - You have 2+ years of solar experience, ideally in commercial, industrial, or residential markets. You are fluent in the intricacies of the solar industry, and enjoy staying up-to-date on the ever changing markets.
- You Can Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk - You're comfortable with financial concepts and can speak eloquently about them. You can also jump into Excel, throw together a presentation, or conduct thorough market research.
- Superior Written and Oral Communication Skills - You gain energy from and enjoy communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A No-Task-Is-Too-Small Attitude - Wunder is a small financial technology company, but we close big deals and make a big impact. A lot needs to get done in the process, and there's no room for ego here.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re not just excited to work cross- functionally, you demand it.
- You’re Flexible, a Quick Responder - The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
Some Benefits To Look Forward To
- One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- A big, bright, convenient, funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, vision benefits, and matching 401K
- Equity and unlimited PTO
Your application has been successfully submitted.