Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of finance, engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and dining all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options, and one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world.
At Wunder, we're building a team of high-performing, effective, and sophisticated engineers. We come from a wide range of backgrounds, but regardless of where we come from, we all agree that the most fun we've had as engineers is when we're working on challenging problems surrounded by peers who are as dependable as they are demanding.
With that in mind, we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, intellectually curious, and creative Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our fast-growing company. Like the rest of us, this person will wear many hats; you will work closely with our founders, solar partners, energy customers, and investors. Your role, broadly speaking, will be to solve problems and push renewable energy forward. Specifically, you will be working alongside our talented team of engineers to bring automation to our risk evaluation and deal execution process, and help streamline the portfolio servicing infrastructure that keeps our growing base of distributed energy-generating assets online.
If you’re tired of making apps for teenagers’ phones and you get excited about writing code to power the renewable energy infrastructure of the future, then this is the role for you.
- You are Language/Tool Agnostic - You should be fluent in Ruby or willing to learn quickly, but you should also be comfortable with the fact that we like to choose the right tool for the job.
- You’re a Builder - You have called yourself a hacker/dev/engineer for 3+ years, during which you’ve produced high-quality software, quickly and efficiently.
- You Know What You’re Doing - You should be excited to work on a high-powered team, be challenged, and do the best work of your career.
- Maybe You Like Finance a Lot - Ideally, you have worked for a fintech company and are familiar with building the systems necessary to reliably facilitate billions in transactions.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re not just excited to work cross-functionally, you demand it.
- You’re Flexible, a Quick Responder - The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
Some Benefits to Look Forward To
- One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- A big, bright, convenient, funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- Flexible and remote-friendly work schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, vision benefits, and matching 401K
- Equity and unlimited PTO
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Wunder is financing the commercial solar revolution! To do this, we leverage proprietary technology and industry expertise to finance commercial and i...