Automation Service Engineer
ZenRobotics applies Artificial Intelligence and smart robotic systems to drastically change recycling of waste globally. Intelligent robotic systems can identify and classify waste into high purity materials suitable for re-use in industry. The company is based in Helsinki and currently employs 60 passionate employees. Our first generation of systems are intensively used by pioneering facilities globally, and we pursue wide adoption over the next years.
As our ZenRobotics family is growing, we’re looking for an Automation Service Engineer who is passionate about developing customer experience in a fast-growing company. As an Automation Service Engineer you are the vital link between customers and the company's internal functions. You diagnose, provide solutions and fix customers’ technical problems in automation and manage our support partners while working closely together with our software team, delivery and hardware engineering
In a nutshell, this is what you’ll need to master the role
- Industrial experience in automation
- Ability to read electrical designs and understand electrical components
- Install base automation troubleshooting, housekeeping and monitoring
- Automation diagnostics tool development for inhouse and customer use
- Strong experience with Beckhoff PLC is an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Fluent verbal English. Other major languages are an advantage
If you also know some of these, we are impressed
- Experience in installing and connecting components
- Basic understanding of Python and basic Linux skills
- Experience with motion / servo control
We expect you to have a strong background in automation engineering and strong knowledge in Beckhoff PLC. You can take ownership of customer cases with practical problem solving skills. Understanding of support processes is important as you develop internal documentation, support materials and tools. Strong communication and intercultural skills are needed as you communicate with a broad range of customers and partners globally to understand their needs and establish how to serve them better. We appreciate the "go forward- never settle" attitude. As ZenRobotics’ robots are installed around the world, you have the chance to travel, sometimes even on a short notice.
Interested in joining our team? Please apply by submitting your application and CV to our recruitment system by the latest 30.11.2020. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
Your application has been successfully submitted.