Business Support Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
s a member of the global business support organization, you are responsible for the smooth working of the business by owning the support of the business systems of the company across geographical areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You are key to achieve outstanding internal user satisfaction.
- You participate in implementation of projects for new functionality.
- You participate and sometimes lead improvements to existing functionality.
- You are naturally service minded, have great communication skills and excel in team work.
Internal Customer Focus - Be a Business Enabler (75%)
- Be the go-to person to help the internal users to resolve their applications problems, take full responsibility for resolution and continuous communication on status.
- Participate in the release cycle of new functionality. Manage with the Power Users for the acceptance of solutions as well as the successful introduction. Make sure transition period is organized at the level of the data migration, the training as well as smooth process introduction.
- Detect misuse of systems, misunderstanding and improvements potential areas, report them and make sure these are actioned.
- Specify and ultimately develop reports and dashboard to serve end-users needs and usage of available tools, report, concepts, KPI’s across geography and function.
- Design and give process (as opposed to tool) oriented training to internal users.
- Provide ad hoc support on projects of the Digital Business Processes team. Be the advocate of the end user to assure a solution of high quality.
Project focus – Be a functional expert (25%)
- Participate in the development of new functionality assisting a Business Relationship manager in area of competence.
- Team focus – Be an active team member
- Continuously strive to improve way of working within the company and with service suppliers. Suggest improvements, detect and fix issues spontaneously.
- Be an active agent for the Company culture dissemination. Implement with colleague’s practices and spirit that can act as a role model for the rest of the organization.
- Personal focus – Display care
- Achieve a level of credibility with the business that positions the function as an internal business partner rather than a supplier, by demonstrating command of all areas in scope of responsibility and professionalism in way of working.
- Interested and curious of business aspects of applications and underlying processes.
- Experience in a relevant functional department (Finance, Manufacturing, service, sales,…) and with an ERP (IFS is a plus).
- Able to bond with business partners
- Team worker: works effectively within teams delivering own targets and supporting others.
- Aware of different cultural styles and how to work with them.
- Change orientated, able to work in an ever changing work environment.
- Able to work in a geographically quite spread team, taking local action while belonging to the virtual team.
- Able to manipulate SQL in a modern RDBMS system and exposure to development in any language is a plus.
- Strong drive and makes things happen & demonstrates attention to details.
- Willingness to evolve in the role.
- Demonstrates passion and is a role model of TOMRA culture and our core values.
- Required experience: 3 to 5 years relevant professional experience
- Required education: 2 to 3 years post secondary school.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Any other language is a plus
- The ideal candidate is highly flexible, self-driven and accountable, a strong team player with business acumen and humor.
Interested? Please send you CV to [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collect...