This job is no longer accepting applications.
The mission of The Ocean Cleanup is to develop advanced technology to rid the world’s oceans of plastic. To achieve this goal, our crew needs to be able to fully focus on their respective tasks and feel championed by the organization to do so. The Talent Manager will drive the development of our crew and help attract the right talent.
“This is a great opportunity to join our fast-paced and growing organization where you can help build our team. Looking forward to welcoming a Talent Manager that will help unlock the power of our crew.” - Josee Meiners, HR Director
To support our growing organization, we are looking for a Talent Manager that can help build and professionalize our Talent Acquisition and Development programs and processes. You will be part of our small HR team and will report to the HR director.
Your responsibilities include
- Driving new and existing L&D projects and programs
- Solidifying our performance management by embedding a stronger feedback culture
- Driving continuous improvement of the recruitment journey
- Reviewing vacancy texts and lead vacancy kick-off meetings
- Supporting leads with screening and interviewing process
- Managing travel safety trainings
- Facilitating the hiring process
- Providing support to the HR director, leads, and team members on HR topics
- Helping internalize and encouraging our organization’s values and behaviors and leadership principles
- Organizing fun and learning activities
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or organizational psychology
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in an international organization
- Work experience at a scale-up is a plus
- Experienced user in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Creative and ‘outside the box’ thinker
- Team player
- People and service-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful mission
Please note: because we are a non-profit, our salaries reflect that of an organization fully reliant on donations, rather than that of a commercial entity.
STARTING FROM: January 2021
WORK PERMIT NEEDED: European Union
A valid European Union work permit is highly preferred for this position. However, feel free to send an open application so we can contact you if an opportunity arises in your country.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Ocean Cleanup develops advanced technologies to rid the world’s oceans of plastic.