Social Media Associate
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Nebia is seeking a Social Media Associate to join our growing but close-knit team. Based in our Mexico City office, you will work closely with our Social Media Manager to support our social media strategy, bringing awareness to the Nebia brand and scaling our impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage our community by supporting our social media and influencer strategy, bringing the Nebia brand to life through our social platforms.
- Create compelling content to inform, inspire, and engage our community.
- Assist in replying to every post written about Nebia online.
- Support outreach to key partners such as influencers and press.
- Organize and assist with asset creation, including Nebia photoshoots and video shoots.
- Learn how to track, measure and report on various social metrics such as growth and engagement to guide overall social media strategy.
- A strong understanding of top social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English with superb communication skills.
- Creative and passionate individual that infuses that energy into every element of their work with a “can-do” attitude.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of handling multiple assignments at once.
- Aptitude for replying to customers.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Deep belief in Nebia’s mission to make products the world needs to create a sustainable future for the planet.
- The opportunity: Contribute at a growing, mission-driven San Francisco / Mexico City startup.
- The team: Join a team of thoughtful individuals who truly care about the work we do.
- The offices: Our multiple offices mean that a change of location is always available. Work out of our beautiful space in Polanco or from our San Francisco HQ.
- The work-life balance: You can take time off as needed. We work hard but understand the value of time off too.
- Outside the office: Whether it's visiting a museum together or going on a hike, the life of a Nebian goes beyond business hours.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.