Berkeley, CA, USA
At the forefront of farming and food, Memphis Meats is innovating new ways to produce real meat, without the need to breed, feed and slaughter animals. Our process begins with an animal cell, which is cultivated and harvested as meat. Memphis Meats is a mission-driven company focused on bringing to meat lovers an authentic product that is truly humane, sustainably produced, nutritious and delicious! We are now expanding our team of dedicated professionals across disciplines to make better meat for a better world.
About this job
We are hiring a recruiter to help us quickly grow our team. This role will be the second in-house recruiter and will be responsible not only for improving and executing on our recruitment strategy, but also for building a top talent acquisition team in the coming years. We’re looking for a passionate person who can share their excitement and belief of Memphis Meats with all candidates.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping find and hire quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with People team and managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff who are new to interviewing/hiring
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment within a start-up or fast growth environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Proven experience developing & iterating recruiting strategies
- Commitment to optimizing every candidate’s experience
- Sincere belief in our company and mission as well as the value of finding the right person for the right role
Your application has been successfully submitted.