Senior Process Engineer
- Together with our Cologne and Zurich team you execute Basic and Detail Process Engineering and focus on optimizing our plants.
- You specify and select Process Engineering components and maintain, extend and build up relevant supplier networks to enable fast up scaling of our technology.
- You review, create and supervise the creation of PFDs and P&IDs.
- You create tools to enable a proper costing of process related equipment at an early stage of development.
- You are continuously learning from our current plants in operation to further improve the Detail Engineering of our new plants.
- You train and sustain methodology on process risk assessment and guide others in relevant norms and directives.
- You hold a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar role and you have knowledge in heat exchanger design, pressure drop calculations and plant construction.
- You have advanced knowledge in independently developing piping and instrumentation diagrams and you bring knowledge of EU norms and directives.
- You are furthermore familiar with HAZOP, SIL and LOPA methodologies.
- You are a person that really owns the work, is in love with detail oriented work and that thrives to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- On top of that are you fluent in German and English? Then we are really keen to get to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.