Senior Process Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Together with our Cologne and Zurich team you execute Basic and Detail Process Engineering and focus on optimizing our plants.
- You specify and select Process Engineering components and maintain, extend and build up relevant supplier networks to enable fast up scaling of our technology.
- You review, create and supervise the creation of PFDs and P&IDs.
- You create tools to enable a proper costing of process related equipment at an early stage of development.
- You are continuously learning from our current plants in operation to further improve the Detail Engineering of our new plants.
- You train and sustain methodology on process risk assessment and guide others in relevant norms and directives.
- You hold a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar role and you have knowledge in heat exchanger design, pressure drop calculations and plant construction.
- You have advanced knowledge in independently developing piping and instrumentation diagrams and you bring knowledge of EU norms and directives.
- You are furthermore familiar with HAZOP, SIL and LOPA methodologies.
- You are a person that really owns the work, is in love with detail oriented work and that thrives to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- On top of that are you fluent in German and English? Then we are really keen to get to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Climeworks is capturing CO2 from air with the world’s first commercial carbon removal technology. Our direct air capture plants remove CO2 from the at...