Technical Product Management
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
As the global market share leader in solar trackers with 35 gigawatts either deployed or under construction, Nextracker provides critical yield enhancing PV system technology, expertise and strategic services to capture the full value and maximize the efficiency of solar plants. Delivering the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, Nextracker is transforming PV plant performance with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services. As part of the Flex family, Nextracker benefits from a worldwide manufacturing, supply chain and distribution network backed by the strong balance sheet of a $25 billion parent company.
As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. For more information, please visit www.nextracker.com
The Assistant Manager – Technical Product Management will be based in Hyderabad, India. This position will work with product marketing team and interface with customers to identify product features, technical spec and requirements Nextracker tracking range of products, propose and manage new feature requirements and design cycle to meet Nextracker market and business needs.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Part of Nextracker’s core product development team, interface with marketing team define product requirements and technical spec, plan product life cycle
- Work with engineering team, plan and facilitate the prioritization of milestones and releases. Generate roadmaps and track execution through metrics
- Run communications and meetings for each iteration: pre-planning, planning, standups, demos, and reviews
- Curiously gather and synthesize insights on latest solar technological development from customer research, customer/vendor meetings, sales/marketing feedback and produce benchmark studies
- Problem solving will be a core part of job in a fast-paced environment
- Systemically carry-out stage-gate processes to achieve R&D goals
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Basic technical degree in Mechanical/Structural Engineering
- Advanced degree (MS/MTech) preferred
- Experience in PV - Solar is a plus
- 3-6 years of experience for technical product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product lifecycle and executing large cross-functional initiatives
- Data-driven - solid understanding and willingness ability to deep dive into data to make decisions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally verbally, in writing and with presentations
- Experience of carrying out stage-gate processes for R&D activities
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Deep understanding of solar powered plant and tracking technologies
- Familiarity with software applications such as: CAD tools, Python
- Prior experience using tools to automate planning/tracking processes and constantly improve efficiency for Engineering teams
- Prior experience in mechanical product development
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
Design, Process & Technology EngineeringFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.