This job is no longer accepting applications.
Not only was Freight Farms one of the first companies to emerge as an Ag Tech leader, but it was the first to build a farm inside a shipping container. Unlike a traditional farm, our plants grow vertically indoors without soil, getting their nutrition from water and light energy from powerful LEDs. The result is a system that operates independently from land, climate, and season with the power to bring local food production directly to you, no matter where you are in the world.
Sales Representatives are critical contributors to the adoption of sustainable farming. In this role you will be responsible for building a robust pipeline of leads and informing Greenery™ owners through a detailed presentation of our product and use cases.
You will excel by supporting your sales peers, build customer relationships, educate others about the farming business and match the benefits of our products to the needs of our customers. At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to close business and your ability to help new farmers succeed.
To succeed at Freight Farms, you must be energetic, highly organized, hardworking and customer centric. You should have a passion for the food industry and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Responsible for hitting monthly sales target
- Responsible for driving a high level of pipeline activity
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Offer meaningful business solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers considering one of our products
- Represent Freight Farms in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- 2+ years sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- A self-starting entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
Job type: Full Time
Location: 46 Plympton St. Floor 1 Boston, MA 02118
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Founded in 2010 in Boston, Freight Farms patented technology gives organizations the opportunity to participate in the fast-growing local food market,...