Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Your mission is to build as well as maintain processes and tools to ensure the health and safety of all our Climeworkers as part of a dedicated Health, Safety and Environment team (HSE).
- You ensure legal compliance with relevant HSE regulations for all entities of the Climeworks group.
- You develop and implement a sustainability concept for all entities of the Climeworks group.
- Within this context, you are also responsible for special topics such as e.g. hazardous substances management as well as related processes and training.
- You implement and conduct necessary HSE trainings and ensure a continuous HSE training concept.
- You are an expert in your field and collaborate closely with our operations, technology and legal & regulatory team to fulfill your mission.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally with a strong background in environmental management systems & hazardous substances management.
- You completed further education as a specialist for occupational safety and health protection.
- You have a structured and independent working style, an eye for details and you think and act solutionoriented.
- You are able to adequately communicate with all stakeholders.
- You are known for your reliability and trustworthiness and passionately live up to be an HSE role model.
- Are you fluent in English and German on top of that? Then we are really keen to get to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.