Health, Safety and Environment Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Your mission is to build as well as maintain processes and tools to ensure the health and safety of all our Climeworkers as part of a dedicated Health, Safety and Environment team (HSE).
- You ensure legal compliance with relevant HSE regulations for all entities of the Climeworks group.
- You develop and implement a sustainability concept for all entities of the Climeworks group.
- Within this context, you are also responsible for special topics such as e.g. hazardous substances management as well as related processes and training.
- You implement and conduct necessary HSE trainings and ensure a continuous HSE training concept.
- You are an expert in your field and collaborate closely with our operations, technology and legal & regulatory team to fulfill your mission.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally with a strong background in environmental management systems & hazardous substances management.
- You completed further education as a specialist for occupational safety and health protection.
- You have a structured and independent working style, an eye for details and you think and act solutionoriented.
- You are able to adequately communicate with all stakeholders.
- You are known for your reliability and trustworthiness and passionately live up to be an HSE role model.
- Are you fluent in English and German on top of that? Then we are really keen to get to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Climeworks is capturing CO2 from air with the world’s first commercial carbon removal technology. Our direct air capture plants remove CO2 from the at...