Remote, OR, USA
Food waste is a $1 trillion problem – costing the world over 1% of global GDP. We’re dead set on solving the problem and looking for people to help us achieve our mission. We, at Winnow, believe that food is far too valuable to waste, and that technology can transform the way we produce food. Our team is made of people who all share a passion for food and technology.
Winnow was founded in London in 2013 to help the hospitality industry prevent food waste through internet of things tools in the kitchen. We have worked with hundreds of sites and are operating in over 25 countries around the world supported by our offices in London, Dubai, Shanghai and Singapore. We are a rapidly growing company with a strong base of clients who are rolling out our system globally. We have blue-chip customers including Accor Hotels, IKEA, IHG, Marriott, Compass Group and many others.
We are passionate about living our values and place them at the centre of everything we do.
Due to a high volume of work a 6 month opportunity exists for a Data Administrator to join our Operations team to support the onboarding of one of our key global customers.
A core part of the role is creating menus for chefs using our system. This involves taking raw recipe and food data our customers provide and cleaning, restructuring, and preparing it for our solution. Data points include recipe names, food descriptions, food costs, portion sizes, images, etc.
This role provides an opportunity to apply and develop Excel and data handling skills, with additional ad-hoc data analysis and projects – examples have included: preparing industry food waste insights; correlating weather to waste patterns; etc.
Process orientated with a high attention to detail
- Work well when following a pre-defined process using available tools
- High attention to detail and thorough approach to completing tasks
- Comfortable delivering repetitive tasks to a high-quality
- Ability to manage own workload within the bounds of a process
- Able to highlight any issues quickly and effectively for support
- Competitive base salary
- Life insurance
- Company part-funded health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days of paid vacation time (pro-rated) in addition to national holidays
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business.Apply for this jo
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Winnow was founded with a simple belief that food is too valuable to waste. Winnow develops technology used by a growing number of organizations to cut food waste in their operations.