Network Operations Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online, and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, Chicago, Salt Lake City, and New York, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably. You've probably used our software when ordering a burger, paying for parking, or booking a train ticket - without realizing it!
NMI is looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to join the Network Operation Team! Our Network Operations Specialists are responsible for the security and fraud systems monitoring and data analysis. This position’s schedule and availability are for a Full-Time schedule and overnight hours (9 pm to 7 am). Located in Glendale, CA. Currently, the team is working remotely, but this is an office based position post covid.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring the software system for a variety of potential threats or issues related to Fraud, Security, EFT Network, Incident Management, & Network Operations.
- Tracking data and creating reports for hand-off to the next shift.
- Communicating issues that arise to appropriate stakeholders within the company.
- An aptitude for Information Technology Security and/or general Internet/computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player who can lead by example.
- A sense of urgency of when things need to happen.
- You are detail-oriented and have solid organizational skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in a computer-related field.
- Good understanding of credit card risk and fraud, web technologies, & network security.
- Excellent knowledge of internet technologies.
- Experience with e-commerce applications (web stores, PCI compliance, credit card gateways.
- Proficiency in manual testing of web-based applications.
- Excellent test spec and test case documentation skills.
- Familiarity with UI and UX standards.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly reward scheme
- Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
- Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.
For internal use: IndMPr
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NMI is driving transformation in the payment industry through the power of unified commerce enablement.