Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Director of Product Marketing. You will be a key driver in Happify’s future growth through launching new products, enabling a global sales force, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, and evangelizing new innovations in Digital Health Transformation. You will work closely with our Product and Platform teams to help drive the product launch and go-to-market strategy for new features. Then, you’ll work closely with our Sales Team to enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Happify’s rapidly growing cross-channel offerings, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, case studies, demo videos, and white papers.
- Train and support Happify’s global sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the Happify demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Support the remainder of the Happify Marketing teams with content to increase coverage of Happify Platform in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.
- Develop relationships with key Happify customers, helping to turn these customers into references.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base.
- Experience working with data driven solutions targeting marketing and product buyers.
- Experience in cross functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing events including trade shows, webcasts, and conferences is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected].
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Happify Health is a global healthcare platform that combines Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery Solutions to improve mental and physical health & ...