This job is no longer accepting applications.
The senior accountant is a key accounting role that offers a unique opportunity to have a big impact on our organization’s growth trajectory. In this function you will play an important role in defining our accounting policies and procedures as we are looking to scale the accounting organization in line with the Company's rapid growth. The senior accountant will have strong abilities in defining and executing proper GL accounting, month-end close work including reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, multi-entity financial statement preparation and maintenance of fixed assets.
This position requires an individual who continually demonstrates ownership of various functions within the accounting team while staying organized, who is driven to perform at a consistent level and has a desire and capability to advance in future roles. The ideal candidate has prior public company experience.
This position is listed for Austin, TX, however, we would be open to hire a remote employee.
- Strong affinity to the application of US GAAP to support the proper execution of the Company’s finance policies and procedures
- Performs and monitors various monthly closing procedures; including journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of monthly financial reports. Performs month end accruals for key balance sheet accounts.
- Maintains subsidiary ledgers compliant with inter-company agreements and local statutory requirements.
- Performs capitalized software development costs analyses.
- Identify and recommend accounting process improvements
- Leads other accounting staff to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Supports the annual audit process by providing audit deliverables and working effectively with our external auditors.
- Assist the US accounting team on ad hoc special projects
- Performs other related duties as required.
Skills, Educational Requirements & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience in NetSuite is required
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Accounting strongly preferred
- Experience in SOX 404 compliance reviews including preparing various accounting reports and audit schedules preferred
- Experience working in a publicly listed company
- SEC reporting experience
- Ability to manage various responsibilities with competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at HeartFlow, including recruitment, hiring, training, relocation, promotion, and termination.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HeartFlow is a medical technology company transforming the way cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated.