Business Manager to the CEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Manager to the CEO to ensure key business activities are performed in a consistent manner to a high degree of excellence. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to contribute to a bold mission and be part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Business Manager to the CEO will report to the CEO and will be responsible for a variety of tasks across business planning and program management, rhythm of the business coordination, and other key projects associated with fulfilling the company’s long-term vision. This is a unique role that is part business and program management, part CEO shadow, part “do what needs to be done”, no task being too big or too small. You will be the CEO’s confidant, taking notes in critical senior-level meetings, following up and completing preparation for key projects, and acting day to day as the CEO’s right-hand advisor.
This role is designed to be 12-24 months in length after which we will find a place within the org for this individual to thrive.
Why You’re Rad (about you)
- 6+ years of experience in product management, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, finance, or analytics
- Highly analytical with demonstrated ability to make strategic and operational recommendations
- Strong ability to influence and construct compelling arguments based on industry research, internal findings, and business intuition
- Are passionate about a business's inner workings, honest, have a professional presence, and have the business maturity to take confidentiality seriously
- Have an unbridled passion to learn, a great attitude and eagerness to work hard
- Bias for action and comfort in working through ambiguity
- Advanced computer, multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to project manage multiple high impact, complex initiatives throughout the organization
You get bonus points for
- Experience working with & implementing OKRs
- Experience working in consumer products & ecommerce industries
Had you been with us last month, you would have
- Helped the CEO on a day to day basis, taking notes, creating content, following up and managing projects, analyzing data, researching topics, and providing insight
- Worked closely with Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure company processes are followed on-time and the CEOs day is geared to the most effective use of time
- Assisted with preparing materials including meetings of the board or agendas and presentations to drive executive team meetings
- Analyzed processes, teams, and programs on a strategic and operational level; compiled and summarized key business insights on an ongoing basis and working in partnership with Rad analysts
- Facilitated cross-functional teams to find and execute new and improved solutions for the customer
- Ensured vital activities are performed in a consistent manner to a high degree of excellence such as organizing monthly metrics meetings or weekly team meetings
- Facilitated Q4 Objective & Key Result planning and build out, on time and following OKR best practices
- Prepared for and ran our annual strategic planning process using internal and external best practices resulting in our best process to-date
- Additional duties & overtime as required
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and team
Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or [email protected]
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
What started as a passion project is now the largest ebike brand in North America, with more than 100,000 owners riding Rad across 30 countries.