This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Maintenance Specialist, you’ll be responsible for repairing and maintaining scooters. You’ll conduct a wide range of repairs, both routine and unexpected, on our world-class fleet of electric scooters. You should love fixing things, figuring out how new systems work, and achieving the highest levels of performance. With support from in-person trainers, regional and corporate experts, Spin’s Maintenance team ensures our vehicles are the safest in the city. You’ll report to the Operations Lead in the local area.
• Perform complex repairs on electric scooters, with supervision from the Operations Lead
• Assist in inventory management for parts, vehicles and other equipment and tools
• Conduct safety checks and perform preventative maintenance
• As directed, perform critical field maintenance and operational tasks
• Use mobile apps, spreadsheets and other technology to track repairs, parts and vehicles
• 6 months experience repairing scooters, or other vehicles or equipment
• Demonstrated familiarity with a broad range of commonly-used tools, electronics and computers
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Must have a valid driver’s license with 2+ years of driving experience
• Proficient in English is required
• Load or unload up to 50 lbs of scooters (with or without accommodation)
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by a leading company in the mobility industry
• Competitive wage and benefits
• Paid Time Off
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spin provides dockless electric scooters in more than 60 markets in the US, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Charlotte, and Miami.