This job is no longer accepting applications.
The cleantech start-up UniSieve is developing and producing a unique type of separation membranes for industrial applications. Our molecular sieve based membranes have the potential to save tremendous amounts of energy and drastically reduce CO2 emissions. We develop our platform technology towards applications in the energy and chemical sector (purification of hydrogen, biogas, propylene, etc.).
• Leading position in developing and scaling up our membrane fabrication process
• Development of a continuous production process
• Plan and design the fabrication devices in collaboration with industrial partners
• Track, monitor and report the project progress and deliverables
• Strong motivation to tackle challenges and contribute to our UniSieve goals
• Team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor or Master degree in chemical engineering or similar
• Self-dependent working style: you mostly will be working together closely with the UniSieve team. To integrate your skills efficiently into our team, you must be strongly motivated also to solve tasks on your own and take self-depending decisions to make our projects a success.
What we offer:
• Impact: join a cleantech start-up that makes a real difference in lowering CO2-emissions
• Opportunity: work in a dynamic start-up team, and get more responsibility as we grow
• Challenge: new tasks and high responsibility in the role of a development engineer
• Your work counts: experience the progress your contribution adds to UniSieve
• Working environment: green forest around us at ETH Zürich Science City Campus, time for active breaks with running, bouldering, freestyle trampoline, tennis. We would appreciate if you are joining us!
If things are going well, you are welcome to start in a permanent position.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
UniSieve provides membrane solutions for a broad range of applications. The patent-pending platform technology promises to save a significant fraction...