Sales Manager (Grid & Renewables)
Skeleton Technologies Group is hiring an experienced Sales Manager in the Grid and Renewables sector to join one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in Europe, with customers ranging from German automotive manufacturers, leading grid and industrial companies to the European Space Agency.
While we fight Covid-19, climate change is not going away. Are you looking for a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest issues of our time and helping industries decrease their CO2 emissions and save energy?
Last year, our commercial team signed over 150 million euros of framework contracts, but we want to take it to the next level. We are looking for a person who is well-structured as our curved graphene material, acts fast and has stamina like our ultracapacitors, and knows that both in fighting climate change and building companies, it is all about delivering results.
As our Sales Manager in Grid and Renewables, you will develop the existing sales pipeline with an application-based approach, delivering value to key European blue-chip companies, incumbents and the challengers. Join us in this journey to save energy and power electrification!
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned segments.
- Find new business opportunities by building strong customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate our product value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand industry-specific market landscapes and trends.
- Take responsibility for effective business sales results in the intended sectors.
To succeed in this position, you'll need:
- A courageous attitude and excellent people skills to quickly grow the business and your personal network.
- The knowledge and understanding of the application approach, the key technologies involved industrial relevant to Skeleton Technologies, and ability to see what drives decision-making are essential.
- Effective communications, business development, and sales skills, and the ability to deal with engineers, procurement, and C-level people alike.
- Fluency in English is required, but proficiency in another major language would also be a valuable asset.
We're looking for a person with 5+ years of experience and demonstrable success in leading sales & business development in Grid and Renewables applications.
We offer competitive compensation and bonus scheme, and modern working tools. You have the ability to decide when and where you work - results matter.
You will work with highly skilled professionals and the most technologically advanced product on the market in its category, backed by the largest R&D team in the industry, and top-of-the-line production facility in Germany. We also have an experienced leadership team with experience in some of the largest companies in the world - a valuable learning opportunity for even experienced marketing, sales, business development managers.
We are looking forward to receiving your Cover Letter and CV in English! To apply, please visit us www.skeletontech.com/careers or apply directly here.
For further information about Skeleton Technologies, our mission and values, please visit us on www.skeletontech.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.