This job is no longer accepting applications.
To join the management team in our ultracapacitor factory in Germany. As our Production Manager (m/f/d) colleague you will be responsible for meeting our production forecast along with ensuring that policies and procedures are carried out to achieve established company goals. You will oversee production activities and provide leadership to the shift leaders and to the warehouse and logistics teams, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, productivity, operational and cost efficiencies, machinery utilization, labor relations and health & safety. This position reports to the Factory Manager and is based in Großröhrsdorf, Saxony, in the neighborhood of Dresden. In close collaboration with your colleagues in Germany and the teams based at the company’s Headquarters in Talinn, Estonia, you will also be responsible for streamlining processes, ensuring a high quality level and the realization of our agile, innovative and results-driven company culture.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will include the following:
- Accountability for key shop floor metrics: Production plan fulfillment, On-time in Full, Safety, Quality Targets and Yield.
- Support and meet all business plans, capacity & headcount targets, and other usual production-related Key Performance Indicators.
- Drive implementation of and continued adherence to LEAN Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
- Support new product and material introductions and interact with the design team to coordinate new product introduction and version updates.
- Champion the interviewing, hiring, training, and decision-making process for all new hires of the area of responsibility (production supervisors, production associates, operators, warehouse & logistics).
- Assess and analyze current practices and drives continuous improvement.
- Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices.
- Enforce proper material management procedures, including timely and accurate booking in our ERP-system.
- Interact with the Quality Team to correct, contain, and resolve quality concerns.
- Come up countermeasures in case timely completion of production goals are at risk.
- Ensure the planned execution of our highly flexible production, including the preparation of plans in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Analyze product costs structure and identify as well as implement cost down measures within the entire supply chain, e.g. through yield, test cost, material cost, manufacturing cost or process improvement
- Understand and support the implementation of the manufacturing strategy to ensure manufacturing capability and capacity from development to volume production
- Ensure and check compliance with labor and environmental standards and internal procedures
- Ensure scale-up strategies and schedules, train and/or coordinate trainings for the personnel as required
What we expect you to bring along?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of prior experience in leadership positions, prior production management experience is essential.
- Being a critical thinker and you have great problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You are a true team player, you thrive in fast-paced and agile environment, you enjoy working internationally
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills and you are excited by challenges
- Excellent command of English and German
We offer exciting projects with key market players along with modern working tools.
You will work with highly skilled professionals and the most technologically advanced product on the market in its category, backed by the largest R&D team in the industry, and top-of-the-line production facility in Germany. We also have an experienced leadership team with experience in some of the largest companies in the world.
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English directly it to [email protected]
For further information please visit us on Skeletontech.com/careers or feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Skeleton Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor-based energy storage. We deliver reliable solutions across industry for customers with ne...