Applications Engineer (Grid) (m/w/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Skeleton Technologies we are looking for an experienced
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (GRID)
to develop an in-depth understanding of Skeleton Technologies‘ products from cell to system level, and convert them into economically viable solutions for our customers in grid applications.
Our engineers exercise a great deal of independence to execute their ideas with the support of their professional and motivated colleagues. If you like pushing boundaries and are excited to continue your professional development, we are convinced that working in a global and ambitious technology company shall be the greatest chance of your career!
As the Applications Engineer responsible for the grid energy storage segment, it will be your main responsibility to support our Sales Managers in pre-sale activities. You will also work out solutions and pricing in cooperation with the development teams for specific applications.
What Will You Do?
- Work closely with customers to study their applications’ requirements and develop the value proposition
- Identify new opportunities for energy and cost savings in new and existing applications that can benefit from ultracapacitor energy storage
- Develop in-depth calculations and materials of the applications where our ultracapacitors provide energy and cost savings to our customers
- Create materials to showcase short-, mid-, and long-term positive economic and environmental benefits of ultracapacitors in the grid segment
- Present your designed solution to the customer articulating its technical and business value
- Support during the offer process and elaborate on technical specifications
What Will You Need to Succeed?
- Passion for energy storage solutions development.
- A detailed understanding of the key technologies involved in the grid segment, and ability to see what drives decision-making
- The ability to create clear and professional solutions and materials, as well as excellent people skills to present them internally and to customers to provide support for sales and business development
What Are We Looking For?
- 5 years of experience in segments like grid or industrial, ideally in applications engineering, technical sales or development
- Profound electrical engineering skills to understand system requirements and architectures
- Effective communication and sales skills, and the ability to deal with engineers, procurement, and C-level people alike
- Fluency in English and at least one other major language - good command of German is a plus
- The ability to travel within the EU area
We offer exciting projects with key market players along with modern working tools, and enable you to decide when and where you work - results matter.
You will work with highly skilled professionals and the most technologically advanced product on the market in its category, backed by the largest R&D team in the industry, and top-of-the-line production facility in Germany. We also have an experienced leadership team with experience in some of the largest companies in the world - a valuable learning opportunity for even experienced applications engineers.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and resume in English directly here or by sending them to [email protected]
For further information please visit us on Skeletontech.com/careers or feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Skeleton Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor-based energy storage. We deliver reliable solutions across industry for customers with ne...