Amazon Account and Operations Manager
United States Remote
Eco D2C is a digital marketing agency dedicated to helping innovative brands scale their online sales. We are a full-service Amazon agency. We also manage Facebook Ads, paid search (Google Ads), and ManyChat to execute multi-channel strategies and maximize growth. We have a strong preference for working with natural and eco-related companies. As such many of our clients are natural foods and environmentally friendly brands. If it’s a product that is better for people or the planet, we are interested in helping it sell.
The company was started just a few years ago when the founder, Luke, was freelancing and began growing a team of contractors. The business has been growing exponentially and it’s time to bring on a new team member to help!
About The Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage day to day operational tasks across our client portfolio. As a growing boutique agency, we’re looking for a real go-getter that is flexible and passionate about helping take our agency to the next level.
This is an opportunity to help Luke and the rest of the team fine-tune their processes. The new hire will have an immediate and direct impact on the business. In addition to managing some of the operations, we need someone who can handle client communications and make sure important tasks are being delegated and completed.
- Answer client queries.
- Coordinate with other team members to accomplish deliverables across accounts.
- Make updates to client catalogs in Seller Central.
- Troubleshoot issues with Seller Support.
- Review all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas for growth to clients to
- improve their programs.
- Responsible for prompt internal or external correspondence with account teams in order to meet aggressive deadlines
- Research industry trends, generate PowerPoint presentations, build graphs, etc.
- Participate in client meetings including note-taking
- Be another set of eyes and ears to support the Sr. Marketplace Strategist
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Seller Central Platform
- Experience working within e-commerce
- Experience working on a remote team
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for superiors and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong ability to learn and thrive in situations with little structure. In fact, you love creating structure and finding efficiencies.
- Experience working remotely
- Are generally awesome and fun to work with.
- Rigorous attention to detail and time management skills – please include the phrase “purple pine” at the top of your resume to be considered
Preferred Additional Skills and Experience
- Skill sets in Amazon keyword research, listing optimization, A+ content creation, storefront creation
- Familiarity with Helium 10 tool suite
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Launchpad, and other Amazon programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and large data analysis
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or DOMO
We are a passionate and fast-moving team with an exciting work environment. There are many opportunities here and we want to bring on the right person who can help take our agency to the next level and grow with us.
If you are ready to get started, please send us a cover letter and resume! We look at every application and Luke will reach out if seem to be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.