This job is no longer accepting applications.
R-Zero is the world's first company dedicated to making the spaces we all live, work, and play safer and clinically clean. Starting off with a flagship hospital-grade UV-C disinfecting product, we are building a one-stop-shop for infection prevention. We're building state-of-the-art software products behind the hardware products that enable organizations to have a solid layer of protection for their customers and employees. We are based in Salt Lake, Utah and are a work from home first culture.
We are looking to find a person with a passion for the customers' needs and a "get the stuff done" attitude.
This role requires a highly autonomous execution. You will be dealing with overseas shipments and domestic distribution to the customers and executing reverse logistics.
A decent level of expertise in logistics is required. This role will be dealing with shipments of both parcel-type electronics and "white glove"-type crated over 200 lbs bulky, fragile products.
It's required to provide logistics expertise, improve and continue building current infrastructure. We will provide guidance and requirements, but it will be on you to offer the best solutions and implement them.
For the first 6-12 months, this role will require hands-on contribution with the potential growth of the company's logistics organization in 2021.
This role will be in close touch with Customer Success and Sales teams.
An experience with shipments of HAZMAT (flammable ethyl alcohol) would be a bonus.
- Take over and improve existing logistics infrastructure so that is shrinks down the delivery time
- Ship products from Asia to North America with the EU in 2021
- Execute on domestic shipments to B2B customers and retail channels.
- Assist Customer Success team and support warranty service process by finding and onboarding technicians across the US.
- Maintain any reverse logistics and optimizes expenses associated.
- Organize and build refurbishment processes for Company’s products.
- Other assigned tasks
- Clear communications and negotiations skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to take educated risks
- Analytical thinking to derive numbers-based decisions
- Experience with logistics infrastructure
- Initiative and autonomy in making decisions
- “Multithreading” for parallel running processes
- Bias for action
This position requires up to 25% travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in economics, business administration, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in a similar operational role.
R-Zero offers 100% paid for healthcare benefits to our employees. We have discretionary time off, remote first culture, equity grants and are an EEO employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
R-Zero Systems is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection tec...