Tesla is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join an expanding team, focusing on the support of our fast growing business. This is a critical role managing a regionally based team of recruiters and recruiting leads. The standard of our employees at Tesla is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent.
- Recruiting leadership for a regionally based recruiting team supporting our region based commercial business.
- Partner with Managers and leaders to create recruitment strategies to attract exceptional talent.
- Lead, mentor and grow the existing regionally based team.
- Develop new and existing members of the team into amazing recruiters.
- Use data and insight to drive strategy and execution.
- Ensure we always maintain the bar for exceptional talent.
- Drive the building networks and pipelines of passive talent using a combination of traditional and innovative solutions.
- Ensure we constantly innovate and improve our service to both customers and candidates providing a great and unique experience.
- Innovate on attraction and outreach programs to engage the best talent at the right time.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing recruitment strategies on a regional basis.
- Demonstrated experience of utilizing data and insights to drive a team’s strategy and performance.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience of driving consistent improvements in Recruiting strategy, tools, process and people.
- Proven track record in volume recruitment and creating innovative recruitment campaigns.
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Able to quickly develop strong working relationships where you can influence stakeholders across all levels and functions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.