Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Tesla Energy scales its business to make Solar more affordable and accessible than ever, our team needs a skilled Senior Project Manager to help us continuously improve the Residential business’ processes to enable long-term growth and efficiency. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for conception, analysis and implementation of internal projects. This role will partner with leaders across the energy business to understand, identify, and improve processes with the goal of increasing speed and satisfaction for our customers on their solar journey. Ideal candidates must possess excellent communication and planning skills, sound judgment, creative problem-solving abilities, and the ability to quickly adapt to change, along with a strong connection to Tesla’s mission.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span across products and business units
- Provide project status reports regarding project milestones, dependencies, risks, and project results to senior leadership
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify key pain points and existing areas of waste, and highlight process gaps and areas of improvement across assigned, and other business functions
- Research, design, run and test processes to optimize productivity and workflow
- Manage the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Partner with the Quality and Analytics teams to measure efficacy of process changes, quickly pivoting where necessary to ensure success and sustainability
- Highlight processes in need of software development and partner with the Software Development team to execute changes
- Partner with Training teams to effectively educate and roll out new process changes
- Maintain Process Maps, SOPs, and project plans to execute on critical business initiatives
- Three years of experience in a Project Manager role at an IT or related company
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive understanding of project and program management methods and practices
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Resourceful, able to manage multiple projects at once and shifting priorities and responsibilities with limited supervision
- Self-motivated and passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business units
- Experience with Project Management tools including Visio and Atlassian tools.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewab...