This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Account Manager will be responsible for proactively selling to medium-sized corporate clients with a fleet size of 25+ in Portugal. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with these clients; managing the full end-to-end customer journey. The Account Manager will report to the Market Lead and will work closely with the HQ Programme Manager.
- Meet all sales objectives to drive Tesla’s mission.
- Reach out proactively to medium-sized corporates within Portugal that have not referred to Tesla yet. Operate with a real “hunter” mentality, with high activity levels to stimulate demand.
- Own the relationship for medium-sized corporate clients within Portugal; not only educating them about our company and our vehicle offerings but ensuring a great customer journey throughout.
- Drive our customers’ success by acting as a facilitator to meet their needs.
- Leverage existing leasing company relationships to grow sales within the medium-sized corporate segment.
- Establish and manage all contractual agreements with these customers; where applicable.
- Actively partner with [the Market Lead/the Enterprise Lead] to develop a cohesive strategy for the growth of Business-to-Business sales within Portugal.
- Manage your part in the overall business plan by working with other departments. Facilitating partner meetings regularly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Use Tesla’s Customer Relation Management system and tools to log appointments, calls, test drives, contacts and meeting notes.
- Ensure customers are fulfilling their contractual obligations (e.g. payment terms).
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures to reduce operational friction.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business or commercial sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial options and incentives.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required.
- Driving license.
- Be a self-starter and a team-player.
- Take ownership and operate with first principles thinking.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations.
- Be strategic and proactive.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your colleagues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewab...