Belas, Lisbon, Portugal
The Account Manager will be responsible for proactively selling to medium-sized corporate clients with a fleet size of 25+ in Portugal. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with these clients; managing the full end-to-end customer journey. The Account Manager will report to the Market Lead and will work closely with the HQ Programme Manager.
- Meet all sales objectives to drive Tesla’s mission.
- Reach out proactively to medium-sized corporates within Portugal that have not referred to Tesla yet. Operate with a real “hunter” mentality, with high activity levels to stimulate demand.
- Own the relationship for medium-sized corporate clients within Portugal; not only educating them about our company and our vehicle offerings but ensuring a great customer journey throughout.
- Drive our customers’ success by acting as a facilitator to meet their needs.
- Leverage existing leasing company relationships to grow sales within the medium-sized corporate segment.
- Establish and manage all contractual agreements with these customers; where applicable.
- Actively partner with [the Market Lead/the Enterprise Lead] to develop a cohesive strategy for the growth of Business-to-Business sales within Portugal.
- Manage your part in the overall business plan by working with other departments. Facilitating partner meetings regularly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Use Tesla’s Customer Relation Management system and tools to log appointments, calls, test drives, contacts and meeting notes.
- Ensure customers are fulfilling their contractual obligations (e.g. payment terms).
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures to reduce operational friction.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business or commercial sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial options and incentives.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required.
- Driving license.
- Be a self-starter and a team-player.
- Take ownership and operate with first principles thinking.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations.
- Be strategic and proactive.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your colleagues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.