Sales and Delivery Manager
Belas, Lisbon, Portugal
As a Sales & Delivery Manager at Tesla you’ll be responsible for overseeing and driving sales and delivery operations in your local market. Before anything else you’re a people leader, striving to inspire and unafraid to show the way. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We expect you to be 100% committed to the success of your team, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. You are a hands-on coach with a strong business acumen. You seek constant improvement of performance and have a strong understanding of numbers and KPIs.
Your job comes with a high level of autonomy that enables you to creatively develop your operation which also entails a large responsibility of self-evaluation and constantly seeking excellence.
- As a leader at Tesla you will provide regular coaching and feedback to your team members and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day
- You will build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders
- Drive continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service by partnering with operations teams on strategic execution. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions
- Create and drive a structured and inclusive culture in your team driving motivation towards the shared mission in Tesla
- Maintain a strong overview of processes, people and resources. You define work, delegate tasks and hold individuals and teams accountable for their performance
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion. You will also be the lead in the planning, implementation and follow up of store operational tasks and events / sales networking activities
- Drive and adapt to changes in a busy environment
- Establish close cooperation with all business stakeholders, internally and externally
- Interview and cooperate on recruitment activities with your recruitment partners.
- Discover opportunities and constantly push and analyze performance
- Seek out and review performance data and translate numbers to establish the best strategy and communicate it onwards to the staff
- Drive sales and manage an excellent customer experience from first interaction to delivery of the car.
- Significant manager experience in retail sales and operations with proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Strong experience in coaching and managing performance on a team and individual level
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and translate this in a manner that motivates your team to exceed targets
- Beyond taking ownership and be accountable for your own actions and responsibilities, you can create a culture where your team does the same
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and driving employees to exceed targets
- Great understanding and experience in creating extraordinary customer journeys
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with great understanding of the local market.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner and leader that others want to work with
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Passionate about the mission of Tesla
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language
- Valid driver's license
Your application has been successfully submitted.