Blended Care Therapy, Operations Manager
Burlingame, California, USA
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Genentech, uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $480 million.
About The Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Operations Manager to help us scale our Blended Care Therapy program (care experience that incorporates videotherapy on our care platform). This role will be a great fit if you are energized by working closely with providers to enable their success, scaling processes to grow a clinical program, and delivering business results. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
In your first year, you will
- Serve as primary operations contact with a portion of our Blended Care providers, maintaining regular contact so that they feel supported and empowered after every interaction
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Blended Care program to ensure we hit our growth targets (e.g., provider training and ongoing support, program goals tracking, etc.)
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes, collaborating internally with teams such as clinical, product, HR, legal, and others to effectively set up processes to scale the program over time
- Play an integral team role to continue to make Blended Care Therapy a top program for providers, clients, and customers
- We are deeply invested in building a diverse operations team to best support our diverse provider team and client populations.
- 6+ years of experience with clinical operations, digital health, or related experiences; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience and passion for working closely with clinicians
- Experience as a people manager is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.