Remote, OR, USA
Location: Chicago, IL as sales activities will be focused in northern IL area; company is HQ in Cambridge, MA though currently everyone is 100% remote
Solstice is seeking an experienced Partnerships Coordinator to secure new organizational, business, and municipal channel partners to generate new customers for its solar farms.
As a Partnership Coordinator, you will scope, execute, and grow Solstice’s partnership division, an integral part of Solstice’s overall customer acquisition strategy. Through prospecting, qualifying, and closing channel partnership opportunities, you will build a book of business in your territory that will enable and empower you to recruit new customers to our solar farms. You’ll focus equally on building relationships and trust with partners and working with partner accounts to develop customer acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, entrepreneurial, organized and autonomous, yet still a team player. The role requires high emotional intelligence, strong drive and motivation to stand out, an ability to envision, build and sell an experiential product. You must be able to open and manage a pipeline of C-level executives (and equivalents) and navigate complex business and municipal environments.
- Achieve or exceed individual customer acquisition goals through Partnership sales
- Manage the entire partner sales cycle from prospecting to commitment through partner enablement
- Grow territory through prospecting of new leads via coordinated cold calling and emailing
- Qualify and pitch decision makers on Solstice’s unique partnership value proposition
- Define, build and manage partner enrollment campaigns to maximize customers acquired per partnership
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- 2-3 years of B2B, B2C, channel partner sales or organizing outreach experience
- Track record of achieving quotas, targets and goals
- Ability to close business and get the job done
- Ability to prospect and open new business opportunities
- Experience building relationships with c-level executives (or equivalents) and navigating enterprise level decision making landscapes
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales enablement platforms
- Background or passion for sustainability, clean energy, or related environmental field
- Excitement towards a fast-paced work and startup environment
- A Do What It Takes mentality
- A deep understanding of the solar and renewable energy space, particularly the rapidly growing community solar industry
- Sales mentorship and access to a professional development fund to further your growth
- Hands on startup experience in cleantech
- Knowledge from and personal interaction with senior management
Solstice was founded to advance equity and inclusion in America. We are committed to living those values, not just in the work we do to promote environmental and energy justice, but in how we grow as an organization. We seek always to expand leadership opportunities for marginalized communities in the global transition to clean energy.
Solstice is an equal opportunity employer. We hire, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, genetics, veteran status, or any of the other characteristics that give each of us unique perspective and capacities.
We’re a team of mission-driven, passionate, and dedicated individuals. We’ve fostered an inclusive and fun culture through regular socials and even solar farm field trips. Apply today and get to know us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.