This job is no longer accepting applications.
While people dream of a better energy future, Peak Power is building it today. Founded in 2015, Peak has developed a comprehensive software platform that alleviates strain on the electricity grid and drives value to owners of clean energy assets, buildings, and electric vehicles (EVs) through electricity markets. Our Synergy software platform optimizes the operation of distributed energy resources by forecasting and predicting the behavior of electricity markets.
Reporting to People and Culture Manager, the Technical Recruiter will be a key member of Peak’s Talent team. Peak is at an interesting growth inflection stage, well-positioned to create, innovate, and build out interesting product lines. We’ve hired more than 15 people (mostly net new positions) in the past 6 months (while in the middle of a pandemic) and we will continue to grow as we scale our processes, business and customers. This opportunity will be a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
Our new Technical Recruiter will
- Learn our culture and hiring criteria while partnering with senior leadership and hiring managers to define role scopes and recruitment strategies
- Think differently about how to source, connect, and engage with passive candidates in the market through unique tools, sites and events.
- Communicate effectively, timely and creatively with candidates during all stages of the interview process to make sure the candidate experience at Peak Power is top-notch.
- Help build the Peak brand by attending (and proposing new) conferences, meet-ups and events.
- And all the usual stuff that you see in every other Tech Recruiter Job Description: review resumes, source candidates, manage applicants through our ATS (JazzHR), conduct pre-screening calls, close candidates, know our product, contribute to our solutions and be an awesome team player.
- Assist in the managing the Onboarding process and enhance the onboarding experience for new Peakers.
What you bring to Peak Power
- You have minimum 3 years of high-volume, high-urgency recruitment experience hiring various technical roles in a competitive environment either in an agency or a technology startup
- High attention to detail both with people and process. You’re able to pick up on nuance, ask excellent questions and plan accordingly. You understand why the details matter when it comes to a person’s experience of a service.
- Genuine curiosity about people and their careers. A desire to listen more than talk.
- A highly organized approach. You are able to capture, maintain, organize and juggle priorities in an often chaotic environment.
- You are quick to adapt when priorities shift and take feedback well. You are comfortable with ambiguity and are willing to figure things out when there’s no clear, defined path or process outlined.
So why Peak Power?
We are focused on solving problems that impact energy markets both locally and around the world. We are a growth-stage clean technology company that has partnered with major names in real estate, electricity, and smart city spaces. To work with us is not only to work with an exciting company, but to also be on the cutting edge of the global transition to distributed, clean, and carbon-free energy.
Peak Power is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Peak Power's "Synergy" software platform forecasts, optimizes, and automates distributed energy resources including large commercial and industrial bu...