Technical Project Manager
Tallinn, Harju County, Estonia
Skeleton Technologies is hiring a talented Technical Project Manager to join one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in Europe, with customers ranging from German automotive manufacturers, leading grid, and industrial companies to the European Space Agency.
We are looking for the soul of a true team player with demonstrable experience in project management, but also sufficient training to understand the technical aspects of ultracapacitors. Our project team currently has five members, all of whom play a key role in combining both internal inputs and customer needs to deliver projects on time.
Have you thought about your career aspirations? The job could be yours from the moment you decide to submit your application.
Within the position, your role is to take the lead in following
- You oversee all aspects of project management from the tendering phase to project completion, including taking responsibility for project planning, execution, and monitoring.
- You develop a detailed project plan that becomes a useful tool for mapping the progress of each project, allowing you to review team progress on a daily basis and coordinate timelines.
- You work closely with development, commercial, operations and other in-house teams.
- Your goal is to create and maintain excellent business relationships with vendors and customers, therefore good communication skills are highly valued.
- You are expected to achieve the budget objectives and implement the project constraints based on the financial analysis, while also taking responsibility for project budgeting and the P&L statement.
- Your responsibilities include project-related risk management & performance measurement with the right tools and techniques.
We are sure you are the one if you can check the box for at least 75% of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellence in customer relationship development and communication.
- A solid understanding of organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- High level of use of project management software and tools, including spreadsheet software.
- Good awareness of agile project management techniques and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in English is required, but fluency in German is an extra asset.
At Skeleton, you'll have it all,
- A competitive salary with a possibility for options.
- A strong support structure backed by experienced world-class professionals in every team.
- The ability to decide when and where you work - results matter.
- Office in Ülemiste City, Tallinn, with a view over the airport runway.
- We're pet friendly, so you can bring your best buddy to work!
- Fun at the office and much more!
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume in English!
To apply, please visit us at www.skeletontech.com/careers or apply directly here.
For further information about Skeleton Technologies, our mission and values, please visit us on www.skeletontech.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.