Executive Assistant (m/w)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Skeleton Technologies is hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join one of the fastest-growing cleantech companies in Europe, with customers ranging from German automotive manufacturers, leading grid, and industrial companies to the European Space Agency.
Don't miss the opportunity to join Skeleton! Apply now, and let's together build Skeleton Technologies into a multi-billion euro energy storage company. We're well on our way, and you'll be joining at a perfect time to reap the benefits through our options program!
As an Executive Assistant, you'll be dealing with various and exciting topics, whereas your main focus will be on the successful management of our CEO's schedule and tasks that would best support him in achieving the day-to-day goals.
Your key tasks will be as follows
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Provide one-to-one support to CEO, including monitor email, follow up on open items, draft communications on his behalf, planning, and organizing meetings and travel, etc.
- Run personal errands, such as dry cleaning, getting coffee, buying groceries, gifts, etc.
The position belongs to the Personnel and Office Department, which means that should your career aspirations grow into personnel-related tasks, you will have an excellent opportunity for further personal development. The role of Executive Assistant is also a perfect springboard for your future managerial role.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have higher education in a field that supports you in being successful at what you do
- You know how to build strong relationships and have previous experience in supporting management
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented with a proactive workstyle
- You practice agile methods and are flexible in planning your time
- You are curious to learn new programs and applications to further develop your talents
- You are an open-minded and optimistic person who likes to help others
- Your English and Estonian are excellent
We are looking for someone who has a spark in their eyes and likes to get things done promptly. If your talent is your remarkable enthusiasm - you are the one!
With us, you will have a competitive salary and an inspiring environment, as well as the opportunity to celebrate special moments with your family and friends! Your birthday is always a day off.
You will mostly work in our Ülemiste City office with a great view of the Tallinn airport and lake Ülemiste, with the possibility to occasionally work from home. And what's even more fun? Our office is pet friendly, so if you have a pet, you can bring your best buddy to work.
Here in Skeleton, we are building the technology and product of the future to save energy and slow down global warming. If you find that you share our values, jump on board! Work where your contribution counts!
You will work with highly skilled professionals and the most technologically advanced product on the market in its category, backed by the largest R&D team in the industry, and top-of-the-line production facility in Germany.
We also have an experienced leadership team with experience in some of the world's largest companies - a valuable learning opportunity, even for experienced Personal and/or Executive Assistant.
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English! To apply, please visit us at www.skeletontech.com/careers or apply directly here.
For further information about Skeleton Technologies, our mission and values, please visit us on https://www.skeletontech.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Skeleton Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor-based energy storage. We deliver reliable solutions across industry for customers with ne...