Senior Python Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop Device, Vendor and Service connectors supporting AutoGrid’s Energy Data Platform
- Benchmark and debug critical issues with algorithms and software as they arise
- Work closely with application development and product management teams to understand application requirements
- Assist in troubleshooting product issues in production and demo systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Tech/BE/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree (Electrical/Electronics/. )
- Experience: 2-4 years at any leading SaaS firm, startup firm, or energy/product software firm
- Deep understanding and experience with Python application engineering, object oriented programming and API services (both building and consuming API services)
Experienced in following technologies
- HTTP (REST and SOAP)
- Distributed system deployments
- Server-side caching (e.g. )
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in designing and enterprise application platform a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead technical projects and code at the same time
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodology for product development
- Proven ability and desire to deliver projects on time with high quality
- Able to cope with and thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements
- Start-up experience, entrepreneurial spirit, energetic!
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Real Time industrial systems (SCADA) a big plus
- Experience with Firmware programming
- Experience with Cloud Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with worker frameworks like Celery
- Experience with horizontally scaling web tools (HAProxy, Unicorn)
- Experience with containers (like Docker) and container orchestration (such as Kubernetes)
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive MNC-standards CTC - based on skills, education, experience and past CTC
- Collaborative, close-knit, informal & open environment with a strong leadership team
- Opportunity to be working with a really smart and fun group of people on solving BIG problems in CUTTING-EDGE technology domains for a HUGE EMERGING global industry
- Medical & accident insurance coverage, travel support, and free home broadband
- AutoGrid will offer high end MacBook Pro, computer screens, and other hardware for you to work from home comfortably.
- Flexibility in working hours and working location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AutoGrid builds software applications that enable a smarter distributed energy world.