Senior Software Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Flex Platform team is looking for a strong technologist to implement and optimize the existing platform
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write platform code, services and components in RoR
- Design & develop microservices for components
- Responsible for Coding, Unit-testing and other SDLC activities.
- Requirement Gathering and understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and be able to provide reasonable effort estimates.
- Work Proactively and Independently across the global teams to address project requirements and articulate the issues well in advance to address project delivery risks.
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Experience Ruby is a must.
- Experience with SOA & Event Driven Architecture.
- Experience with Strong Experience with any of the RDBMS preferably MySQL.
- Knowledge with Redis, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Experience with Web Services (REST)
- Experience with Linux environment
- Strong Communication skills should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodology for product development.
- Ability to work in a small highly dynamic team using agile development methodologies (e.g. test-driven-development, continuous-integration, sprints)
- Able to cope with and thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements
- Education: At least a B.Tech/BE/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree (Electrical/Electronics/etc. Eng)
- Experience of 5+ years at any leading SaaS firm, startup firm, or energy/product software firm.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Angular, UI technologies
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud technologies e.g. Amazon AWS.
- Experience with the Energy Domain.
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive MNC-standards CTC - based on skills, education, experience and past CTC
- Collaborative, close-knit, informal & open environment with a strong leadership team
- Opportunity to be working with a really smart and fun group of people on solving BIG problems in CUTTING-EDGE technology domains for a HUGE EMERGING global industry
- Medical & accident insurance coverage, travel support, and free home broadband
- High-end MacBook Pro
- Work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours and working locations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.