Richmond, BC, Canada
Cleantech Service Group is based in Richmond and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and strata buildings throughout the lower mainland. In business since 1996, Cleantech is committed to providing superior, sustainable services to our customers and has seen rapid and continuous growth.
At Cleantech Service Group we have a positive, fun culture. We empower our employees to succeed by giving them autonomy, and ownership of their work. Rather than micromanage, we provide the support systems necessary for our team members to be effective in their roles.
What We Are Looking For
Cleantech Service Group is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our team in our Richmond office. This person will report directly to the Controller and carry out all duties assigned by the Controller.
The Ideal Candidate will have a proactive approach in their everyday work life, and will be able to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
This position is on a Permanent Full-time basis at 40 hours per week. The typical office hours are between Monday to Friday, from 8:30am-4:30pm
- Ordering and maintaining warehouse inventory and office supplies
- Helping with preparing and staging outbound deliveries
- Maintain relationships with vendors to minimize supply costs
- Create log books for new business development start ups
- First point of contact for field personnel inquiring about ordering supplies
- Quarterly inventory counts
- Receiving inbound shipments for supplies and recording them into inventory
- Step in to do deliveries and staging of supplies to cover delivery driver when away
- Post secondary certificate/diploma/degree an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience in a fast pace warehouse environment
- Valid BC driver license
- Intermediate Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, willing to go above and beyond call of duty
- Team Player
Your application has been successfully submitted.