Vehicle Emissions Testing Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is looking for a motivated, customer-focused individual to help support vehicle emissions testing. The Vehicle Emissions Testing Technician will be conducting vehicle exhaust emission testing using federal test procedures; calibrating and maintaining lab equipment; analyzing and reviewing emission reports. In this role, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with prototype and leading-edge technology in the automotive world. This afternoon shift position is in Livonia, MI.
- Must be a US citizen or US lawful permanent resident allowing for ITAR compliance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work 1:30PM – 10PM with some flexibility as needed
- Experience with vehicle or engine emissions testing
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer interface skills with a focus on process and quality
- Experience with instrumentation / understanding of vehicle sensors / onboard diagnostics
- Must have hands-on mechanical skills
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds at a time
- Able to manually (push) move vehicles within the facility
- Able to work with little supervision
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree
- Experience with quality control procedures and documentation
- Familiarity with Federal and California emissions regulations
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries.