Business Development Manager- Commercial Truck/Alternative Fuels
Remote, OR, USA
Known for its engineering expertise, automotive performance and racing team, Roush Enterprises, Inc., solves complex problems for hundreds of customers across the globe. Its division, ROUSH CleanTech, is a proven leader in design, development, and manufacturing of advanced transportation solutions for medium-duty commercial vehicles and school buses. The Livonia, Michigan-based company delivers economical, emissions reducing, domestically produced fueling options for fleets across North America and with more than 30,000 units deployed is poised for more significant growth. Learn more at ROUSHcleantech.com or by calling 800.59.ROUSH.
Are you a driven sales professional looking for a dynamic company to join? ROUSH CleanTech is seeking a talented individual to join our growing team in the role of a Business Development Manager who will be primarily responsible for alternative fuel, commercial truck sales. This position is a remote position and candidates living anywhere in the contiguous U.S. will be considered.
- Sales Activity
- Aggressively identify and develop new sales opportunities/leads
- Maintain strong relationships with current customers and partners
- Manage opportunity pipeline and provide required information to assist in business planning
- Be available during business hours to manage commercial sales inquires
- Mining continued opportunities through lead follow-up
- Sourcing new business via outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified sales opportunities to appropriate ROUSH CleanTech team members
- Call on and engage local, regional, and national partners such as:
- Air Quality Districts, Clean Cities Coalitions, and other local authorities, coalitions, and chapters
- ROUSH CleanTech Sales/Service Network
- Chassis providers, body builders, upfitters, installers, etc.
- Truck / equipment trade and related industry organizations events and trade shows
- Content development
- Communications based on our current product and the targeted market
- Customized presentations for specific users
- Generate interest in “near-zero” emission fuel systems and technologies
- Product knowledge, public speaking and presenting
- Develop a strong technical understanding of fuel system technology as well as overall vehicle
- Speak and present to prospects, customers, partners, etc. about the products, features and applications
- Advocating the ROUSH CleanTech product at events and trade shows
- Proficient web presentation tools (Skype, WebEx, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and professional sales/business development experience -OR- 5+ years of professional sales/business development experience
- Business Development Manager must be self-disciplined and team-oriented
- Strong ambition to build new and develop existing professional relationships
- Must have a strong desire to develop new skills and expand your knowledge of advanced transportation solutions
- Consistent follow-through, with a commitment to creating a positive customer experience through every interaction
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in public speaking and presenting to large audiences and experienced in creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to interact professionally with all levels of customers such as drivers, maintenance directors, CFO’s, owners and operators, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Business Development Manager must be willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time
- Alternative fuels/propane background preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Sales, account management, and/or business development experience within the commercial truck/fleet industry
- Commercial Driver’s License
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.