Junior Trader, Analyst, Renewable Fuels
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and specialty materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
We currently have an opening for a Junior Trader / Analyst to join our growing team at Targray Headquarters in Kirkland, Quebec (Montreal). We are not looking for an experienced professional, we are looking for someone who is driven, who wants to grow and who has a high potential. It is a role that is made for you if you are willing, as an analyst, to learn and develop the skills required to be a successful physical commodity trader.
- Help create a competitive advantage for Targray’s trading and supply chain activities, while at the same time learning about the products and logistics solutions the company provides.
- Learn how to effectively sell energy commodities, and how to select and open new geographic markets.
- Research and present recommendations to senior management on new market opportunities.
- Within 6-12 months, take additional responsibilities and gain experience and exposure. The goal is to leverage the candidate’s strengths and further develop their skillset.
- This position may include travel within the United States and Canada, as well as overseas. (Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
- This position is ideal for a candidate that wants to work hard, learn quickly, and make fast progression in a rapidly growing dynamic industry.
- Recent MBA graduate, preferably with a concentration in Finance or Strategy.
- 1 to 5 years work experience.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment
- On-site gym facility reserved for employees
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Private Emergency Healthcare for all employees
- Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer matching
- Subsidized healthy meal program with Executive Chef.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Targray is an international leader in the sourcing, transportation, storage, financing and supply of sustainable materials & commodities for the Biofu...